HelloFresh is a delivery service that delivers groceries with a suitable recipe directly to your home. If you are no longer convinced of this concept, we explain how you can cancel or pause HelloFresh. In this article, we read about How to cancel hello fresh?
If you have a subscription to HelloFresh, you will receive a box every week. You no longer want to use this service. You will find the contract and termination conditions in the HelloFresh terms and conditions.
Contract with Hello Fresh
The contract with HelloFresh is automatically extended without notice and for an indefinite period. However, you do not have a minimum term. This means that you can cancel HelloFresh weekly and therefore for the next delivery. Termination before the first delivery is excluded in the General Terms and Conditions, Section 4, Paragraph 4. Your cancellation time depends on the day on which your delivery is delivered:
- If your delivery is always on a Saturday or Monday, your cancellation must be received by Hello Fresh by 11:59 p.m. the previous week on Tuesday.
- If you get your parcel on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, the notice period is 23:59 on Thursday of the previous week.
- You can cancel deliveries that you are scheduled to receive on a Thursday or Friday up to 11:59 p.m. on the previous Sunday.
If your cancellation receives after 11:59 p.m., your cancellation will only take effect for the week after next. In this case, you will receive another package from HelloFresh, which you also have to pay for. The delivery provider is also accommodating if you have cancelled but have already paid for a package in advance. In this case, you will reimburse this amount according to paragraph 7 of paragraph 5 of the terms and conditions.
How can I cancel Hello Fresh?
You can cancel your HelloFresh subscription in three ways:
- Via the user account: You can quickly cancel your subscription via your user account. To do this, you first have to log in. Under “Your customer account”, you select which order you want to cancel. At the bottom of the page, you will find “Cancel my order”. Click on it and follow the further steps displayed. According to the HelloFresh FAQ, you will receive an email confirming your cancellation after completing this process. This should be a proof pick!
- Via the contact form: You can also conventionally send your cancellation using the contact form. In any case, please confirm your cancellation with this variant!
- Via the classic post: If the cancellation via the HelloFresh website too complicated for you, you can always use the classic post via the post. If you send the letter yourself, we recommend using a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt. So you have proof in case there are problems.
Do I have to cancel the Hello Fresh trial box?
If you have tested HelloFresh via the trial box, you do not need to worry about cancelling it. This is not necessary with the text box. This is only a one-time purchase and ends automatically after this one sample box has delivered.
Can I also pause Hello Fresh?
If you are travelling or do not want to receive a grocery box for a specific time, you can pause your subscription for the desired period.
Like cancelling, this also works directly in your user account. Under “My deliveries”, you can choose the weeks for which you want to cancel your subscription. If you purchase different or several cooking boxes, you can also pause them individually and independently of each other.
Conclusion: User-friendly termination at Hello Fresh
The termination of HelloFresh very user-friendly and should do quickly. You only have to pay attention to the time limit.HelloFresh must receive your cancellation before 11:59 p.m. , otherwise your cancellation will not take effect until the week after next.
We want to point out that our articles are merely editorial content for informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice or the like.
Also read: how to reduce CRP level